22 April, 2013

It Has Begun!

http://skl.sh/ZOpqwRWelcome, dear readers. This is my first actual blog, on an actual blog site. Forgive me if I don't have a set theme or regular schedule yet.

What an exciting thought... a platform for me to really let my ideas flow, with all of you to read the depravity firsthand.

Now, to something of substance...  I want to talk about the impending doom that awaits us all. We're all going to die, every single one of us will push daisies. Maybe not now, except those that literally did right now, but we'll definitely be worm food before we realize.  Nothing can save us, no deity will even care (if any exist) that we died.  Whatever fate we meet, it won't end well for us. Religious warfare, nuclear disasters, failing governments, asteroids, gamma ray bursts, earthquakes, tsunamis, pestilences, and more that I can't even imagine yet.

I want to comfort you, but I'll be dead, too. Rotting away to dust and soil, feeding the worms, other scavengers and the corpseweeds, starting the chain anew. It's the order of the natural world, everything ends up eaten by something. The delusion that many share called God won't help, a side-effect of being imaginary. When those poor deluded fools meet their end, they too shall be reincarnated as worm castings and grass. Heaven indeed, wouldn't you agree?

I know that death is an antithetical way to begin my blog, but to quote Smashing Pumpkins, "The end is the beginning is the end."

So,until next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment